Pages

  • Home

2 March 2013 model files: hanne gaby odiele


















Hanne Gaby Odiele, probably one of the coolest models out there. Love how she rocks her own look, and has the craziest street style out there!

I saw an video of her on youtube the other day; and let's just say I reckon she would be the coolest friend to have. She would be the kind of person who would wake you up in the middle of the night to go on an adventure; or dance all night til the morning sun. 

That kind of crazy-fun person who doesn't care what anybody else thinks of her. 




3 comments

  1. I love the fourth shot. She has a gorgeous smile.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures :X love it
    kisses dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My favorite ballsy gal out there!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.