Pages

  • Home

16 March 2013 answers








I thought what would be fun is a little 'get to know me' kind of post. Obviously I have included a few of my favourite pictures; like usual (because I am a picture hoarder, and I am so close to crashing my computer).

Anyways I thought it would be fun to include a few fun fashion-related questions so you can get to know me! Would love you to answer these questions in the comments!

1. Style icon? Definitely Hanne Gaby, Miroslava Duma, Christine Centenera, Lara Bingle, the Olsen Twins and Alexandra Spencer

2. Favourite fashion blogs? 4thandbleeker, Wolfcub chronicles, flipandstyle, modern legacy, oracle fox and hanalei reponty's blog are among my most read blogs!

3. Favourite model? Hanne Gaby, Yumi Lambert, Magdalena Frackowiak, Jemma Baines , Bambi Northwood Blythe, Hanalei Reponty, Gemma Ward, Freja Beha and of course Kate Moss!

4. Favourite international brands? Celine, Alexander Wang, Sportmax, Givenchy, Balenciaga, Theysken's Theory, Alexander Wang and Philip Lim (too name a few!)

5. Dream job in fashion? Working in the business side of fashion so marketing, magazines, PR, model management and of course blogging!

Definitely answer the questions below!

6 comments

  1. Oke here it goes, I am in love with your idea!

    1. Style icon? Audrey Hepburn, Kate Moss, Carine Roitfeld, Coco Chanel

    2. Favourite fashion blogs?
    Songofstyle, Fashiontoast, Fashionista Chloƫ, Sincerely, Jules

    3. Favourite model? Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Kate Moss, Cara Delevigne

    4. Favourite international brands?
    SuperTrash, Guess, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, if we speak haute couture than it would be Emporio Armani, (just) Cavalli and Emilio Pucci

    5. Dream job in fashion? To be a model, but unfortunately I am to short :( So now it will be just blogging and maybe some day I will design something! First I just want to get my bachelors degree in Applied Psychology haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw if you ever want to visit my blog, I would be honored, here is the link! xoxox

      http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Sooo beautiful and stunning ladies!!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!
    I'm your new follower :)

    aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I really like the Olsen twins' style too :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.