Pages

  • Home

7 March 2013 christine centenera's latest style








One of my favourite things about the past fashion week's was logging on to vogue.com.au and clicking through the gallery of her amazing outfits!

And of course whenever i find a new fashion favourite; piece of news or have a new outfit I love; I have to share it with you guys!

I have been obsessed with Christine Centenera's style for a long, long time now. It is so refined and polished; but never ever boring. 

A fan of thigh high boots; black blazers; bomber jackets and unusual shapes of clothing; she has a wardrobe that practically every person envy's. 




1 comment

  1. Lovely style post!

    xo
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.