Pages

  • Home

27 March 2013 a trip down editorial lane: bambi for russh #43






Bambi for Russh Magazine Issue #43

In case you guys don't read Russh I definitely will recommend you do. I love it so much because it is different to any other magazine I have ever read. It has articles on people in the fashion industry who I have never heard of, but discover that their lives and stories are extremely interesting. The magazine is also very focused on art, music, fashion of course, and the editorials are amazing. They are care-free and whimsical, and they also tell a story. 


2 comments

  1. i was wanting a good magazine to read, there are too many i can never decide and then i just give up hahaa i'll get this one next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <333

    Pretty!!!

    xoxo
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.