Pages

  • Home

1 March 2013 dreaming














I am a dreamer. My diary is filled with countless entries of my goals and aspirations; and my head filled with visions of my ideal life. Even though my dreams to some are unrealistic; to me I am confident I can achieve those.  Even if I may be in serious debt, barely scraping together enough money for rent; if I have a job I love I will be content with life. 

I have been talking with so many friends about their dream jobs; and usually their ultimate job isn't the one that they are necessarily going to strive for because of somewhat lack of money/talent/or even inner belief.

So that's my inspirational speech done and dusted for the day; but I want to encourage you guys, my lovely readers, to strive for your passions. 

What are your dreams? Leave a comment below and chat to me!


Images from Wolfcub chronicles (new favourite blog!) Brydie Mack is an amazing photographer and stylist. Her blog is a collection of her work, her favourite images, and more. Plus she is so super sweet and patient! Check it out here

Other images from modelspersonal and tumblr


5 comments

  1. I'm a dreamer too. Sometimes that means being realistic and chasing a dream that might not pan out...but hey, better to try than to give up before you start. Amazing inspiration pictures :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a dreamer too!

    xo
    www.feathersandfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post! my dream is to work in fashion,no idea what job actually! just see where hard work and life takes me!
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you blog is great, dear!
    kisses

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.