Pages

  • Home

9 August 2013 tattoo musings











minimalist tattoo
love this


Kind of obsessed with the above tattoo's. I love tats that are somewhat minimalistic-you will never see me sporting huge tattoo's all over my shoulders, back or arm. I love tattoo's that say something in another language, and considering I am part Ukranian I might consider that (for when I become legal of course!).  I also am a huge fan of teeny tiny ones and I think they look so clean and classic-which is not something tattoo's are usually associated with looking like!

What do you think? Are you for or against tattoo's?

Let me know!

Love Laura xx


3 comments

  1. I love tattoos but I don't have any. I am planning in doing many of them in couple of years, but also small ones =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minimalistic tattoos too! All of mine are minimal, Great picks!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.