Pages

  • Home

17 August 2013 | | |















Discovering so many new online labels at the moment that I LOVE! I have never actually been a huge online shopper, mainly because I never really buy anything unless I really love it. Ahh after spending AGES looking through all these look books I think my lack of online shopping history may change! 
My  new found labels are:
Spell Designs (which is going to be in the October issue of Dalliance Magazine!)
Stone Fox Cold (Stay tuned for a 'Day in the Life' article with them in a future issue!)
Petite Grand (The most amazing jewelry)
The Mania Mania (the most beautiful, dark campaign with Ruby Jean Wilson-check it out!)
Another Feather (Rustic, bohemian gems-what more could you want?) 

What online stores are you loving at the moment?

1 comment

  1. cool, inspiration!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.