Pages

  • Home

7 August 2013 finer things in life











Currently the only two genres/types/styles of jewelry that I am really into is anything with stones (see the post here) and dainty, fine rings, bracelets, necklaces and anklets. I feel like they can be extremely personal with a meaningful charm attached to it; or simply something beautiful and modest to wear. I love the look of layering these necklaces, which can easily achieved with 2 or so thin chained necklaces of similar lengths. 

Despite my love of these little trinkets I can't exactly find any to suit my budget and uh clumsiness. I lose just about every thing smaller than my phone so spending over $100 on something so tiny probably wouldn't be the best choice. Although, if any of you want to buy one for your self I highly recommend check out Petite Grand  for their beautiful fine chain jewelry.

Follow my instagram: laura_woods1
Check out my online fashion magazine here
and my new styling blog here

2 comments

  1. these are so simple and stunning... I'm in love now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics, !
    like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/nfashiondiary?ref=hl
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.