Pages

  • Home

4 November 2012 Watson X Watson s/s 12

Absolutely adore this brand, and their spring, summer collection is amazing consisting of clean colours and crisp pieces! Love the use of netting and metallic accents! 
Here are a few of my favourite looks:


I love the varied hemline on this skirt; and the textured fabric which makes the Little White Dress a whole lot more interesting!


I am in love with the use of netting in this outfit-adding to the sports luxe trend now! Also the white on white combo is perfection!


I am in love with boxy, suit-inspired pieces at the moment; and this dress is so crisp, and effortlessly chic. Love the tan shoes with perfectly contrast with the cream dress!


The green and blue hues of the pants give the outfit that summer feel; and the material makes the pants look super comfortable! I also love the breezy sheer top, with really pretty detailing!


This slim fitting monochromatic dress perfectly fits with my minimalistic style! I also love the high neck line which adds to the sophistication of the dress! 

16 comments

  1. I didn't know about this brand before, but thanks to you now I do and I really like some of their items, like the last dress, for example! :)

    Gemma
    http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that last dress, too--the minimalism is so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minimalistic modern cloth, perfect collection<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO much love for these pieces!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, beautiful! Especially the second outfit!

    http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Fashion Inspiration ! I love all of them!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ! ;) Amazing post ! I love white dress !

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a great line! loooove
    badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. never heard of this brand before but i'm really feeling their clean, easy looks. thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I adore this!

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I'd love for you to follow

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bright winter white looks. Beautiful collection!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit, I'd love to know what you think!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice collection, love the pic number 3!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous clothes! thank you for introducing me to Watson x Watson :) love the cream dress.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.