Pages

  • Home

17 November 2012 my love for josh goot's bomber

I love everything about Josh Goot's designs. His bright use of colour and his strong patterns call for an eye-catching outfit that really distance you away from the crowd...which is totally a good thing in the world of fashion. 

After seeing Christine, then Lara then Jessica Gomes rock various styles of bomber's from his latest collections, I really started to fall hard for this trend, which can be slotted in with the sport luxe trend (which obviously i am in love with). 

I have seen many outfits, all over street style blogs such as Jak & Jil and Stockholm Street Style; all sporting this jacket in different ways but hands down my favourite outfit with this would include at least one of the following: 
  • Leather of some sort
  • Baseball cap
  • contrast sport pants
  • boyfriend jeans
  • black beanie



So, today i took it into my hands to try out this trend; not with the Josh Goot bomber (to my disappointment; and lack of money) but with a plain black sleeveless bomber. Pictures will be up in a few hours!

Stay tuned!


4 comments

  1. Cant wait to see the plain black bomber! I've fallen in love with JG's digital prints, they are absolutely stunning. The skirts in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So unique.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee it very cute!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.