Pages

  • Home

9 November 2012 My favourite models

Magdalena Frackowiak
Magda

Magdalena is a polish fashion model, aged 26. She began appearing on international runways in 2006, and has walked the catwalk of many designers such as Elie Saab, Chanel, Givenchy and Louis Vuitton. She walked this year's Victoria Secret Show, and looked amazing as usual! I love her strong, defined features and the fact that she looks absolutely perfect in all backstage candids!   

Cara Delevingne
Pinned Image

Cara Delevingne is a British model and socialite, aged 20. She is the sister of model Poppy Delevingne, and the daughter of a personal shopper and property developer. You probably recognise her as being the face of Burberry, and I think she totally rocks that young preppy look that Burberry strives for. Her fun and cheeky side also comes out in all her backstage candids with the many different faces she expresses!


Young Kate Moss
Pinned Image

Sure Kate Moss may still be an iconic model and style icon; her young modelling shots and early 90's style is what really inspires me the most. She had such a young, youthful appearance; and even though she may have been quiet a controversial person, her hard working attitude got her to the well known status that she holds today. I am particularly in love with her country styled wedding-that bohemian dress is perfect!

Jemma Baines
Pinned Image

Jemma Baines is a new Australian model, who won the Girlfriend Model Search. I love her angelic features, and her piercing blue eyes. She has not only achieved success in the Australian modelling Industry, she has been successful in the international modelling industry also; with walking the Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 catwalk; and many more! That's something she can definitely be proud of!

Gemma Ward
Pinned Image

Even though Gemma's modelling days are done she still remains one of my favourite models. Her unique look is striking, and to me she resembles a mystical beautiful creature, of some kind. Her prime modelling career strived in the years 2004-2007, and she was the 'It Girl' that had everybody talking! She became the first model to ever appear on Teen Vogue, at only 18 and was named as one of the top-earning supermodels in 2006. She has now taken to acting, and is appearing in the Great Gatsby film!

Daphne Groenveld
Pinned Image

Daphne Groenveld is a 17 year old model from the Netherlands. She was scouted when shopping with her mother, and ever since she has modelled for designers such as Dior, Marc Jacobs and Versace. My favourite work of hers was in the Dior Addict Ad, which showed playing on the beach, and skipping through the streets of St Tropez, slightly resembling Brigit Bardot (in my opinion). Her sweet, quiet nature and her unusual looks makes her high on my Top Models list!

Karlie Kloss
karlie

Karlie Kloss is most definitely my favourite model. Her bubbliness and her long, lean body serves to be exactly what every designer is looking for; and it shows! Her 'moody gait' catwalk is well known; and she has walked for so many designers such as Anna Sui, Zac Posen and so many more. Not only is she a queen on the catwalk, her list of editorial shoots under her belt is fairly lengthy, with Chloe, Alexander McQueen, Top Shop and Victoria Secret just a few brands which star Karlie in their campaigns!

SO that's my list of models-who are your favourite?

Also I am thinking of including my personal style into this blog-what do you think? 

18 comments

  1. They all are beautiful, my favorite from your list is Kate Moss, my personal favorites...well, a lot, mostly VS models because they are representing the real, healthy and sexy woman. :)

    antaltimea.blogspot.ro (your newest follower :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog - I find that you post a lot of trends that I love! - your previous post for example - I loved all of the pieces on that catwalk! And we share a few favourites among the models too (especially Cara - She is my #1 fav..) :P

    You have a very good blog - keep it up
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think kate is still the best, her face and body revolutionized the world! but then again, karlie is kinda the kate of our time ;) So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, and oh yeah I totes followed you since your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. Btw, I recently did an outfit post in an underground garage; I'm a guy and I'd be featuring crochet shorts and a floral blazer, but I made it sporty, you've gotta' check it out! I promise it's trendy not tranny lol.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/11/the-i-in-team.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma was my model crush several years ago, when everybody was saying that she was gonna be the next Kate Moss, and now they are saying the same about Cara, who totally deserves it and I love but I hope we could just stop comparing style icons, everyone is different in their own way. I feel in the need to add someone to the list: Coco Rocha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Coco Rocha is such an inspiration and great advocate for rights in the modelling industry!

      Delete
  5. You should definitely include your personal style on your blog(which I love by the way)! And thank you so much for the lovely comment on my own blog:)

    -Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a great post, I have to say that Cara Delevingne is also my Fav! Her Eyebrows are out of this world, AMAZING!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Karlie Kloss, she did a free people catalog and has been my favorite since!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these models, especially Kate Moss! gorgeous. And yes, I did take the photos on my blog, thank you !:)
    I am following you now x
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these models are beautiful! Especially Cara Delevingne! Love her vibe! :)

    Aimée xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My personal favourite is Daphne Groeneveld, she's so stunning and unique and she inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! Have you checked out my blog post on all about Cara?!

    xx
    mkfashionandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for following. love the post. some of my favorite models:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely selection of models! daphne groeneveld for sure... outside the list, natasha poly and nadja bender!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it!
    please check out my blog at
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/
    thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.