Pages

  • Home

29 April 2014 my calvins






You know that an ad campaign has been successful if it not only makes you want to own the product it's selling but also makes you to want to actually become the person portrayed in the images. 

Calvin Klein has this influence on me.

Not only am I ridiculously in love with Calvin Klein underwear after seeing it all over my Instagram feed for the digitial 'My Calvins' campaign; but I'm also obsessing over the image that Calvin Klein portrays in these campaigns. I don't know about you, but I'm more than happy to pay $60 for underwear if it means I'll become somewhat like the 'Calvin Klein Girl' that Lara, Abbey, Christy and Bambi all nail so damn well. 


4 comments

  1. I agree with you! these ads really make me want to buy their products, and I love the simplicity of the garments. thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm your newest follower on bloglovin!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear!!
    this post is AMAZING! great looks!
    you are so pretty.
    I love your blog !!
    I`m here first time so I wanna to ask you how about follow each other?? Let me know, please if you start and don`t worry I will follow back inmediatly!
    have a great day sweety!!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this add, ck underwear is so damn sexy!
    http://pialunja.bligspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Calvin Klein, its a great brand for men and women. Your blog is very nice, would you like to follow each other? Please let us know
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.