Pages

  • Home

9 April 2014 mood


The next editorial I'll be shooting in Sydney is inspired by the latest Alexander Wang S/S 2014 and without giving much away it'll be school-inspired (considering I'm practically an expert in that field!) with a rebellious twist. I've begun sourcing clothes, with the mindset of rebellious teenagers during the 60s, skipping class and hiding out in the gym bathrooms; singing a little too loudly, cigarette in hand, giggling about the teachers and about their lovers. Highlighting the importance of friendship during these adolescent years and the crazy journey's you'll go on with your friend during your teenage years.  Think: pinstripes, pleated skirts, oversized knits and button-up collars. 

Get excited... I most definitely am!

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.