Pages

  • Home

4 April 2014 flying
























Who can believe it's almost April?

It feels like just yesterday I was ringing in the New Year with my Dalliance Magazine partner-in-crime Jasmine; setting off fireworks in her backyard in England. 

Time is going too fast! I wish I had more time to allocate to this blog and all my aspires in the industry but school is quickly intensifying and I'm not loving it! Between assignments, studying and homework; this blog and working on my magazine definitely fuels my creative mind and gives me some much needed relief.  I know I've promised more personal posts, but bear with me...they will be coming! 

Hope you are all having a beautiful day! 

1 comment

  1. Love your pictures!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.