Pages

  • Home

24 October 2013 girl crush: anja rubik

Editorials:







Love these beautiful shots of Anja in various editorials. If I was the editor of a high fashion magazine my dream would be for Anja to be in the main feature wearing Haider Ackermann in an abandoned warehouse; with dark make-up and tousled hair. 

Event style:

That tan, that dress, that body. If only I could pull off something like that. 


 If I could wear one thing, and one thing only for the rest of my life it would be this dress. Modest? Not at all! Convenient? Nope. Beautiful? YES! 

Runway: 


 

A muse for both Anthony Vaccarello and Frida Giannini, at the age of 30 (whilst many model's that age have dramatically decreasing work) Anja is still at the top of her game; walking regularly in season after season.

Street style:



Okay....now can you see why I have a huge crush on Anja Rubik?!

Check out the latest issue of Dalliance Magazine, with an article about Anja, here


2 comments

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.