Pages

  • Home

4 October 2012 Fashion Week Update

Hi everyone, just a quick blog post about Paris, and New York fashion week. Many designers have been show casting their spring/summer collections, which has been so exciting! It's so exciting to see what's going to be in trend and hitting our stores very soon!

The street style snaps have been gorgeous, and I definitely think that the designers have been mixing up the runway a little bit, with Chanel having a very different sequence for the models to follow, and Louis Vuitton using the escalator as it's catwalk. 

My favourite collections:

  • Giambattista Valli 
  • Top Shop
  • Robert Cavalli
  • Balenciaga
  • Pucci
  • Alexander Wang (of course!)
To be honest I didn't love the Sass and Bide collection as much as i thought. The heavy accents aren't exactly my thing, but I am sure their next collection will impress me more!

What did you think of NYFW and PFW? What were your favourite collections?

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.