Pages

  • Home

28 September 2012 Graphic Tee Shirts

Graphic, vintage tee's are coming back! They were seen all over New York and London Fashion Week, being snapped up by all the street style paparazzi. They can be in the form of rock band tee's, random bright patterns or maybe even a print of your favourite tv cartoon when you were younger. They can be worn dressed down or slightly dressed up, paired with denim cut off shorts, leather skirts, boyfriend jeans, you name it!

I was inspired to make this post by Givenchy's rottweiler sweater, which I have seen all over street style blogs. Balenciaga has also given them a shot, with a sci-fi edge to them. 

Givenchy Rottweiler sweater in action:

follow http://sistercouture.tumblr.com for fashion, models and street style.

Here are my favourite street style looks, of this trend:



follow http://sistercouture.tumblr.com for fashion, models and street style
nyfw2012:

Givenchy twins.
© AJ Trela 2012
follow http://sistercouture.tumblr.com for fashion, models and street style.

Whitney Port Graphic Tee Trend





Also love the graphic print, in the form of a dress:
follow http://sistercouture.tumblr.com for fashion, models and street style

I love this trend so much! What do you think of it?

24 comments

  1. I've always loved printed t's, so happy their back in style! great post, i love these pictures and outfits!

    Stephanie xx
    fashionbystephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing t-shirts <3

    www.ellesappellepauline.blogspot.nl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These prints look so amazing!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woahh thankyou so much! that means so much because i absolutely adore your blog x

      Delete
  4. yesss these prints are amazing! your blog is absolutely fine, but I'd make all pictures the same size, when they're different it looks weird :) folowing you x

    http://ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooove graphic t shirts, so stylish! Gorgeous blog!
    Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this trend!
    Btw your blog is really great, I truly adore it! Thanks for following mine! I'm following you back now ;)

    xo Iga

    http://fashion-passion-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this trend too!
    It's awesome I was going to buy the Balenciaga tee but the womans tees fit weird I need to get my hands on a mens one!!
    Love your blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favourite trend at the moment!

    xx
    jess
    iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!

    (giveaway iphone case)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey lovely, how are you? :) Firstly, thanks for such kinds to me! I so appreciate! Secondly, i looove the pics and talking about this trend I think it's awesome :) I clearly remember when Christopher Kane's t-shirt was everywhere several years ago!! Now it's back with Givenchy dogs :) By the way, you asked how you could improve your blog. My answer: you can always play with template fonts, background colors, or just by adding some cool pics which is enough to me! Anyway, i think minimalism is pretty cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them!!

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I freakn love Givenchy and Balenciaga. I'm completely obsessed with the whole Givenchy line period. great post ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much and yes i agree-Givenchy is perfect!

      Delete
  14. loving this trend, especially the animal prints. just replied to your comment on my blog, check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ever since I spotted that Givenchy rottweiler line, I've been dying to get a t-shirt or something. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! The green jumper with the print is aaah-mazing! I want it!! :D

    xx-Em

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am pretty much obsessed with graphic animal tee's right now! My closet looks like a jungle.

    http://christirai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them,i'm stil looking for a great "animal-head" tee.
    Thanks for your sweet comment,im following back cause you post amazing inspiration!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.