Pages

  • Home

4 October 2012 Baseball caps are backkk

At first when i first saw a polyvore collection with a leather baseball cap, i didn't think too much of it. Sure it was cool and edgy, but I had no idea how to style it! Then i came across a blogspot, featuring leather caps and I knew I had to get one! I found a great one which hopefully I am going to buy soon!

Baseball caps are definitely in style now, and are added to that sport luxe trend which i am seeing a lot of lately! I especially love the printed, faded caps which can be the ultimate accessory for a laidback, tomboy-inspired outfit. Hawaiian print caps are also high on my list!

Street stylin:
Whitney Port Blogs About Baseball Cap Trend
image

And then there is the leather cap....

Whitney Port Blogs About Baseball Cap Trend

What do you think of this trend?

8 comments

  1. I love it!

    www.ellesappellepauline.blogspot.nl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm not really fan of baseball caps but outfit from first pic is amazing, love the jacket and leggings :) Very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for the comment! lovely blog too! massive fan of the baseball cap trend this season, love the last look, wish i could pull it off! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a fabulous trend! we love it!

    <3

    ps. we are now giving away 10 times a $5 giftcard at Dino Direct!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the tomboy addition to chic style it is cute and playful



    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them but for some reason I never try them on.

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm usually not a hat person, but this is making me want to try out baseball caps!

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! Just bought one the other day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.