Pages

  • Home

17 October 2014 big dreams good music and expensive taste

















Images from: pinterest | Oyster Magazine | 4thandbleeker

Back to my old posts, because let's face it, those mood boards were waaaayy too time consuming to make. 

What I'm loving at the moment:

Pen-pals: I recently just found a pen pal to write to and I am so excited! I love the idea of making contacts and friendships with people all around the world, to meet up with in my future travels. So excited to see what the future holds. 

Baker boy hats: I remember I used to have a baby pink one when I was eleven, which I quickly fell in love with, but even more quickly grew to hate. Currently I'm loving the black ones that are more structured (like this) . Wonder how long this newfound love with last...

Photo booth shoots: Liv Tyler, Alexa Chung and Say Lou Lou...take note. 

2 comments

  1. Those models are awesome'
    I would love to invite you to a giveaway on my blog where you can win a comfy autumn cardigan.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic b&w pictures!! Very inspirational
    Lots of love, xx

    www.marysreturn.com
    www.marysreturn.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.