Pages

  • Home

7 January 2015 if you think adventure is dangerous try routine. it is lethal



































I have got to admit  I have been slacking this summer break...in everything. This blog, school work, Dalliance Magazine and general productivity. However, after a few weeks off at the end of December, I am well rested and ready to get back into the swing of things. 

I am also so excited for my new camera to arrive! I cannot wait to start producing original content for this blog...I also need to hit up the vintage stores in Sydney for some awesome pieces to shoot. Tomorrow I am off to assist at i-D Magazine Australia, which I love doing. 

Life is good. Hope you all agree. 

Watch this space!

Follow me on instagram: @stonefoxinterrupted

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.