7 reasons why Zoe Kravitz is most definitely my current girl crush:
1. Her style. With her signature circle sunglasses, slip dress and 90s prints Zoe nails the whole grunge free spirit look.
2. Beauty chameleon: At only 25, Zoe has tried as many hair styles, as people have had in a lifetime...Front fringe, platinum blonde, choppy fringe, bob, jet black, light brown and long and long, flowing mermaid hair just to name a few.
3. Having only been acting for less than 10 years, her resume is an impressive one including titles such as Divergent, X-Men: First Class, The Brave One and No Reservations.
4. Friends in high places. Having fronted Alexander Wang's 2010 campaign, the pair have since been spotted hanging out at fashion week parties, with Zoe wearing numerous Wang designs. Favourite designer, and my favourite actress as his muse? Talk about a power couple.
5. In case you haven't heard, Lolawolf is Zoe's new band. With relaxed, electronic tunes and soulful songs, the Brooklyn based band (comprised of Zoe, James Levy, Raviv Ullman, Jimmy Giannopoulos) are supporting Miley Cyrus in her Bangerz World Tour.
6. Hailing from rock star royalty, with Lenny Kravitz as a father and Lisa Bonet as her mother, it's no question where she gets her cool factor from.
7. Last but not least, her bubbly and easy going personality shines through each interview. Just type into Youtube 'Zoe Kravitz' and you'll see what I mean.