Pages

  • Home

5 August 2014 let's go to schooool








Latest shoot for Dalliance Magazine, that I styled at my school in Sydney. 

It was obviously 'school girl' inspired, and I pulled the clothes from various PR Agencies the day before. All the people working on the shoot were actually under the age of 20, so I am pretty proud of the results considering that.

I love styling, and I am constantly learning and improving every time! I would've loved to get more interesting pieces in the shoot (i.e. wide leg trousers, pinstrips, lace up dresses, etc) but I didn't pull from enough sources...that's another thing I have learnt! You can never pull enough clothes for a shoot, right?

Photography: Ally Kazacos
Styling: Moi!

Comment if you would like to know clothing credits!

2 comments

  1. I love the result! The pictures and styling look amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb styling! Well done. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.