Pages

  • Home

16 July 2013 firstworldproblems



























Okay, it's official. I am facing that I-have-no-clothes dilemma again. As an aspiring fashion stylist/magazine editor/journalist/PR agent/etc I find it rather hypocritical to myself when I walk down the street in something un-fashion-y. I feel as if I am insulting my future dream wardrobe when I finally (and hopefully!) start making a substantial income...or at least enough to afford the occasional Wang. 

Yes, this first-world-problem isn't exactly a rarity in society-I mean I bet my bottom dollar that you too have felt this more than once. Or perhaps you are one of those lucky people whose wardrobe rivals Emmanuelle Alt's; and you seem to have a different outfit for every occasion. Let me just gently remind you of how jealous I am of you.  

Anyways looking through inspiration pictures like the above both depress me and excite me. Mainly the negative knowing that I wouldn't be able to afford anything, not even half; but a tiny percentage of those mixed emotion comes from the excitement of knowing that one day I may be able to afford something actually designed by a specific person for a specific brand, rather than just fast fashion. 

2 comments

  1. Lovely photos! I love Abbey with pink hair!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs that you like in the easiest way.

    The user can follow your content and with labels marking the post or blogs.

    Hundreds of bloggers use Blogginup.com.

     
    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.
      
    http://youtu.be/o_j8j7RXl-Y

    blogginup.com

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.