Pages

  • Home

15 September 2013 currently obsessing over: jane & serge





This marks the beginning of a new little segment where I'll show you what I'm currently loving-fashion related or not.

First up is my ultimate 70s muse,  Jane Birkin and her late partner Serge Gainsbourg. There is something about these two that I am fascinated with, which I can't quite put my finger on. Perhaps it's their intimate music they produce together which professes their love in a airy but erotic way. Or maybe it's their style which has granted them international icon status; Jane with her tousled fridge and mini dresses; with Serge in his unbuttoned crisp white shirts. 

1 comment

  1. I learned about them in fashion school and instantly fell in love with both of their styles! Jane is such a natural beauty!

    x

    www.rebelinthedetails.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.