Pages

  • Home

19 September 2013 almost there





















Almost on holidays! Technically it's my 'spring break' but when I think of that term I think of the movie 'Spring Breakers'...and I don't exactly plan on getting arrested and following around a C-List rapper all around Florida. 

Instead I'll be spending the 2 week break working on Dalliance Magazine and shooting blog content-No rest for the wicked! I'm also in desperate need for a good retail therapy sesh. I'm at that stage where I look in my wardrobe, exasperatedly to find that I actually have nothing to wear*. Summer is coming up so I am feeling white over sized shirts, slip dresses, silk palazzo pants and black skinny jeans (It's worth suffering Australia's heat to look a little Parisian, after all). 

*Perhaps not a literal statement 




Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.