Pages

  • Home

14 October 2014 festival hopping














Images from: pinterest | oyster magazine | russhmagazine | style.com

Coachella, Burning Man, Glastonbury, Splendour in the Grass, Lollapalooza, . If there's such thing as a festival bucket list, I'm pretty sure these will be on mine. 


I've only ever been to one festival before, and it was more of an electronic dance party than the outdoorsy, free spirited festival I had in mind when compiling this post. 

You know the ones I'm talking about. The camping out, the flower headbands, the excessive but necessary use of fringe;  the circled 70s sunglasses, the endless debate of cultural appropriation and of course the gumboots made famous by our dear friend, Miss Moss. 

Relax, enjoy, bliss out. 

That's what they're all about. 

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.