Pages

  • Home

7 October 2013 interior
















My dream home would be in an apartment in New York, preferably overlooking Central Park. It would be one of those typical red brick apartments you see in the movies, with stairs on the outside of the building. Inside it would have a warm atmosphere with candles always burning, music always playing and good food always cooking! It will be a little bohemian, a little industrial and a little edgy. I'm not a neat freak at all (I can't keep my room clean for the life of me!) so it would have to be effortlessly cluttered with special trinkets, books, clothing and ornaments everywhere to give the apartment a personalized touch. I also would have many photographs decorating the walls, mostly in black and white (because lets face it....every thing looks better in black and white, right?)

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.