Pages

  • Home

8 November 2014 hedi





















There is something about Hedi Slimane and the subjects he photographs that interests me so deeply. Whether he is shooting a raucous house party, a rodeo, a Californian surfing expedition or fashion's elite; his photographs capture his aesthetic down to a tee. This consistency is carried through everything he does-both design and photography-and it's what makes him so different to any other designer. 

These photograph's of his life, friends and adventures interest me greatly, and make me wish I was apart of his clique, filled with misfits and those with killer stories to tell.  

2 comments

  1. great photos!!amazing in black and white!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for wonderful pictures!:) Nice post!

    welcome to my blog too: beautymarklady.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.