Pages

  • Home

21 January 2014 day dreaming





























Am I the only one that visualizes little stories and dream lives for themselves? Mine are usually centered around living in New York with a few of my closest friends, and having a job that I love...basically just like Carrie Bradshaw mixed with Kate Moss's style and the amount of fun she has mixed with Christine Centenera's job. 

In the meantime, my days are consisting of hanging out with friends, watching scary movies and wishing I was in the FBI BAU (yes...influenced by criminal minds of course!) whilst the countdown back to school is on!

Bisous!




1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.