Pages

  • Home

31 January 2014 beauty wishlist


Beauty items I am desperate to try!

Clock wise:  Jo Malone perfume…because when Iris and White Musk are mixed together in a quaint little bottle you KNOW that’s going to be one good fragrance.

St Tropez fake tan: Ever since Kate Moss fronted the campaign, wearing nothing but a perfect glow I’ve been dying to try out St Tropez fake tan, for the colder months where my skin starts to resemble someone whose been living in an igloo their whole life. It 
also helps that ‘St Tropez’ in France is high on my travel bucket list…

Moroccan Oil: I’ve heard only good things about this magical treatment, and considering the state of my hair (after dying it multiple times in a row, straightening it and never cutting it!) I think it’s begging for something to take care of it!

Balmain Ivoire perfume: Why? Just LOOK at that bottle!

Basically anything from Aesop: It’s always on the ‘essentials’ list of stylists, bloggers, models and beauty guru’s list for skin care products; and being the  beauty  sheep that I am it’s only essential that I see what all the fuss is about!

Nars Bronzing stick: Because it’s every girls dream to have high cheekbones and a perfectly contoured face, right? And sometimes, unless you are Magdalena Frackowiak, we need a little help!

2 comments

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment at my blog!! Your blog is amazing. Going to start following you directly;)

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah, I want Jo Malone perfume! <3
    visit my blog?

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.