Pages

  • Home

23 March 2015 no thank you



































Images: pinterest | hedislimanediary | style.com

I recently read this little expert in Russh Magazine, that's now pinned on my inspiration board as a daily reminder highlighting the excitement of life: 

Here's to saying no to a normal life. Being ambiguous, wearing a man's jacket, living in Paris, going to nightclubs every evening besides Saturday's, platinum hair, having no real interest in fashion and replying 'nothing' when asked what we do. 'The French were square, but we were not,' said 70s icon Betty Catroux, referring to her pal Yves Saint Laurent. 'Yves picked me up in a nightclub...after that we only lived for fun, two of us, against the world'. 

Doesn't that sound absolutely ideal? 

Follow my instagram: @lauraawoodss
              

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.