Pages

  • Home

21 February 2014 unrequited



























Proud to say I just booked some Kanye West tickets! After being extremely disappointed that I missed Eminem (I seriously have deep [unrequited]  love for that man, after watching 8 Mile!) I made sure I would be going to Kanye no matter what. 

Who is jealous? 

Definitely not my parents, who seem to only really like Robbie Williams and Bruce Sprinsteen. But whatever. The thirty year age gap is present at times like this. 

I'm currently listening to some Knife Party, having THE most dull weekend any one could think of. School work and work-work. I am watching some Criminal Minds at the moment which elevates the shittiness of it, but still. Party hard. Hope you are all having an amazing weekend! 

Think of me, as I sit in bed, avoiding sunlight as I tackle business reports and source analysis. 

Who is jealous?

Didn't think so. 

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.