Pages

  • Home

7 April 2013 a trip down editorial lane: daria for elle spain








I have a serious jealous for Grace Coddington's job after doing all these editorial posts. 
Wouldn't it be just the most amazing job to put on a fashion shoot, including clothes, make-up artists, location, etc. 

That's why I am so excited for my fashion shoot that I have organised with Brydie Mack from Wolfcub Chronicles! I know I have told you guys about this A LOT but I am just so excited!

Oh and how amazing does Daria look? I have queued about 4 others posts about her because....well just look at her.

2 comments

  1. I'm super jealous of you for getting to work on a shoot with Brydie Mack from Wolfcub!!! I would probably be talking about it a lot as well if I were you! Also, I'm interested in joining the team of Dalliance Magazine, but do I have to live in Australia? I live in New York...

    xx Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts and comments down below. I love hearing from you.